Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome!

I promise that this is more than a creative form of procrastination from my AP Chem homework.

No, really. It is. I've been thinking about creating this site for a while now, and finally got around to doing it. Hopefully it won't fall into the typical blog abandonment and death that has curiously plagued my other attempts at blogs.

This will be different! I will at least attempt to post every day which brings about the question /what/ will I be posting about every day?

Photography! My new found love. Like really new found. As in I ended up shoved into Art II Photography because that was the only art class which fit my schedule at the beginning of the year. One semester later, I had found a new passion. I mean, sure, I've taken loads of photos-- one does not travel to France and return without hundreds of photos-- but there is a distinct difference between just taking photos for the sake of the memory (and the pretty medieval churches) and being a photographer.

Or so I think. I am just an amateur (which seriously can not spell) without even a legit camera. (*insert gasps*) A photographer that lacks a camera? Ce n'est pas possible! (I speak some French, by the way)

Alas, c'est vrai, I do not have a legit camera. What I do have, however, is the prowess of the iPhone 4 camera at my disposal. I don't know how it relates to the iPhone 3 camera or anything but I am in love with it. (well there are some things that bug me, but about them later)

I realize that there will probably be very few humans reading this wonderful little blog of mine. So this is more for me, I guess. A way to measure my advancement into the wonderful world of photography.


(Might as well post a couple pictures...if I can just find out how...this blog might be doomed from the start O.o)


Volia!
Meet the most adorable little kitty every, Foster.

That's kind of an old photo, he's gotten so much bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment