Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Walk Through the Garden

Aka, the Hendrix campus. I could tell you how beautiful it is here, with the brightness of new life and the warm kiss of Spring.

Or I could just show you pictures.

All of these photos were edited taken by my iPhone and edited with a new program I just found. It's called PhotoStudio-- I was on an email list and was notified when it went on sale for free ;)

I was surprised by how much I really liked this app. It does a ton of cool stuff, square cropping, contrast/brightness, filters, blurs, textures, ect. What I really love about it is that I can put multiple filters on one photo. While this gives me the chance of going dangerously overboard using EVERY FILTER ON ONE PHOTO which I have a very bad habit of trying, it is still a very nice feature.













No comments:

Post a Comment