Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oy.

Wow, it really has been forever since I last posted! I'm only posting to avoid working on my physics; I have a test tomorrow that I just might fail D: so much to learn, so little time. I know, I know, I should be studying-- which is what I have been doing for the past few hours, as soon as my trio performance let out. It's just so much to learn....though I think I'll manage. Either way, when she adds the lab to our grade, my grade will drastically improve. Which reminds me, I need to finish my lab report due Tuesday...I'm almost done with it, I have to write the abstract and that's it.

Oy. Life. It's just been crazy hectic. If I have time, and internet connection over Thanksgiving break I'll try to post pictures of my crazy adventures, like going to the Quidditch World Cup in NYC. :D

Yup, I play quidditch.

And I wonder why I'm single...

Juuusttt kidding, quidditch is not the reason why I am alone. Wow, this is taking a depressing turn. New topic! About how much I dislike physics currently. Yes, a much better topic to talk about. I would love to post photos from my fall trip home but I just lack the time. Once I'm doing procrastinating here, I'm going to take a shower, then read as much for Journey's as I can before I fall asleep.

Fun times, fun times. I would say I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break-- and I am-- but not as much as everyone else because mes parents decided to leave me and go to France for a month; which means I'll be at my grandparents for Thanksgiving and then home alone for the rest of break.

Oh well, plenty of time to take pictures. ;)

And now I really must end this little effort at procrastination. It's really all my fault-- I was the one who chose to go to the movies with my friends this afternoon. Movie sucked, but it was so much fun to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment