Friday, February 17, 2012

Dix-Neuf

Aujourd'hui, j'ai dix-neuf ans. :) Today, I turned nineteen years old.


It was the first time in a while where I had a chance to celebrate my birthday. For the past couple of years I've been at All-State during my birthday. Eight hours of practice is not much fun on your birthday :P But, luckily for me, my All-State years are over. :D Today, I got a cake for my birthday, courtesy of the amazing Hendrix caf staff. It was so much fun to eat with my friends and have caf; a good birthday lunch. And for dinner, I was able to eat with my parents. And today, I've gotten two good tests scores back; so overall it's been an amazing nineteenth birthday.


Nineteen years......is it sad that I already feel old? I mean, I do plan to live to be 107 and eleven months and all so technically I'm not that old. Still...nineteen...one last year as a teenager. Then 20, then 21 :D ...then the rest of my life.

Anyway, this is a short post; just wanted to document my nineteenth birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment