Monday, February 27, 2012

On Formal and Procrastination

As I write this I am putting off my much needed piano practice. But I'm not just doing this from the safety on my room. No, my procrastination knows no bounds. I'm actually sitting in a practice room at a piano. Listening to some student play Zelda music on the piano actually, it's rather awesome.

But I digress! I'm actually writing this post from my phone. *insert gasp* what is this world coming to? I don't know, but I'm liking it so far.

Saturday night was Formal, a sort of college prom minus the slow dancing :( and plus a lot more drunk people. It was awesomeeeee. Anyway! Being the photographer I am I took my baby and snapped away as everyone started their transformation from normal beauty to gorgeousness. ((also, being the photographer I am I have absolutely no shots of me :( sad day))

To edit these pictures I actually transferred them to my phone to edit them in Instagram. Yes, I am that obsessed. I just haven't found a comparable photoshop actions.

Anyway, I loved the retro look Instagram gave the photos anddd the blurring options they have. It's pretty epic. Just saying.

Since it's been a little while since I posted I thought I would just procrastinate some and write this little update of my life. :) by the way, I have no idea what's gonna happen to the pictures when I hit post....so let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment