Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring is hereeee!

Well, at least that's what it felt like yesterday. It was 77 degrees with a strong wind. It was gorgeouuussss. And it was only the first day of March; it seemed far too early to have such beautiful weather, but I wasn't complaining.

My roommate and I laid out, basking in the sun. The area is aptly called the Veasey Beach because it's this large grassy area where students lounge out on blankets, most of them scantily clad.


The wind tore around us, keeping the sun from being too warm. I brought my baby, my actual camera, but being the lazy Friday afternoon it was, I took photos of anything within a five foot radius. Aka, I didn't want to move ;)


While of course I love my SLR more than my iPhone camera, I must say, the front facing camera on the iPhone is awfully convenient for some pictures.



:)

It was the perfect way to spend a lazy Friday afternoon; just basking out in the sun.



I had a skirt on, with shorts on underneath. The shorts were essential as the wind just threw the skirt every which way.


This is me trying to take a picture of myself and a friend with my SLR. It was awkward as I had no clue what was in the frame as I hit the shutter button. ;) Still, I liked the way it turned out.

Anyway! I really should get back to being like, productive or something along those lines.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment