Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finals

Yup, it's that time of the year again.

Finals, aka my-life-is-over-I-am-going-to-fail-and-drop-out-of-college-and-never-become-anything.

So yeah, a wee bit stressful I might say. 

So since I am trying to relearn an entire semester's worth of information in less than a week, I won't have much time for blogging. Please excuse any lapse in posting and chalk it up to physics, calculus, french, and film.

D:

Anyway, enough bemoaning by life choice of studying Physics and on to the last school sponsored party of the year, toga party!

 None of us owned anything that looked remotely like a toga, so the day before the party we went out of Hobby Lobby and just bought some fabric, hoping that through some bit of magic it would turn into a toga.

That magic is called Michelle, a friend with an eye for fashion. She turned the yards of fabric into a beautiful fashionable toga using only scissors and safety pins.



My attempt at self-portrait. Our mirror is dirtyyyyyy; I realized this after continually trying to shoot in the reflection. 


 It was insanely dark in the room/hallway. I had to up my ISO, and it's definitely noticeable. Well, to me at least.
 

 Finished product! Like I said, amazing, fashionable toga made with no patterns, just an idea.




On top of making our togas, Michelle as did our hair and makeup. ;) We were pretty spiffy looking when we went to the party.

I always have awful timing at parties. When we first arrived there was like five people dancing. We quickly left, watched an episode of Dr. Who, and went back to a brick pit full of people ;) And then, like the end to every other party night, we all went to IHOP at two in the morning.

And now...on to finals......

No comments:

Post a Comment