Thursday, April 12, 2012

Surprise!

Well, for me at least. This morning I thought that I would check my stats for this blog. It's something I do somewhat obsessively, though I didn't expect much this morning, perhaps one or two since I didn't even have a new post.

The number that lay before my eyes was greater than one or two though.


50! 50 page views! Fifty! Cinquente! That's a lot! I mean, granted, that doesn't mean that fifty unique people viewed my blog one person could have viewed several pages, but still, that's a lot!

I just had to write a post and say how much that made my day :) fifty...yikes. Anyway! Since I'm writing this post I thought that I would post some pictures of my yard that I took over Easter weekend.


This one is actually from Spring Break. I was just meandering through my yard when this little fellow caught my eye. It was growing out of a tree, a burst of life amongst the dark wood.


These are one of the prettiest flowers, but they are hard to photograph. The flower is kind of folded over on itself.


:) So after I finish writing this post I have to do some Cal II homework and get ready for my piano lesson. After my lesson, me, some other physics students, and a physics professor, are headed down to Little Rock to attend a physics lecture there :D I'm quite excited, being the nerd that I am.

Well, I should go be productive. Thanks you guys for making my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment