Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My life

My life has been very intensely stressful.

So you can imagine how glad I was when Tuesday-- my day off-- rolled around. I slept in, read more of The Hobbit, worked on French, and tried to de-stress.


I thought I knew what stress was last year, around finals. I complained, I worried, and yeah I was stressed.

For about a week.

Imagine that, times ten, everyday of sophomore year. My classes are exponentially harder-- making me have an existential crisis a day-- and overwhelmingly demanding.

Such is my life. I was actually not planning to complain about my life, I just recently took a photo that I felt summed up my life.


Yup. Emma Watson and physics reading.

Good times. Kind of ;) minus the physics. Which is much more challenging than I ever thought it could be. It's hard to remember why I'm even in this major.


Regardless! I've actually contemplated several back up plans for my life that exclude physics. I'm just not overly fond of them.

Taking a break from talking about physics, foam party is coming up this weekend!!

So excited. Imagine a playground of foam.

Yeah. My school is just that amazing.

It'll be a nice reward for getting through this week, to say the least.

What I look at when I need a break from physics. My pirate kitty! And no, I don't have an eyepatch for her, regardless of how cool that would be.

But that would be kind of cool.

It feels like I've been at Hendrix for months now; settling into my second home, trying to remember what it was like this summer. When I still had hopes and dreams (now dashed and half dead, victims of physics).

In other news, I felt pretty ;) sorry for the blatant picture of myself-- it's rare to get a picture of me that turns out. I won't make a habit out of it. I always hate those girls who post hundreds of pictures of themselves on facebook/twitter. They don't even bother to be creative, they just stand in front of a mirror.

Though I have to admit, taking a self portrait is hard! Trying to set up the camera, exposure, and timing-- not easy. Which is why the iPhone is a nice out, with it's front facing camera.

Anyway, I really should get back to my physics reading.

Thanks, as always, for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment