Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Before and After

So yesterday, after it really hit me that school was over for the semester, I started to edit all the photos that I didn't have time to touch during school. I came across one that while cool, seemed hopeless. It was too dark; hard to tell what was going on-- I wasn't sure if I was going to post it on facebook or not. ((Sad side note, that's where my pictures are put. Facebook. Where no one ever looks at them. I put some up on DA but it takes forever to upload one photo-- and you have to name every one.))

Anyway, I just started to mess around on photoshop, trying to salvage the photo. I remember what the scene looked like to my eye-- I tried to recreate it. Below are the fruits...haha...of my labor. :)


BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment