Friday, December 30, 2011

Photoshoot with the kityyy

I know, I know, I made all these promises about another drastic before and after ;) Wellll, it's taking longer than I thought it would. I can't find any of the old ones I did-- they are probably lost on a computer at my old school. It's actually really hard to find a photo to edit. There needs to be a drastic change, so the photo can't already looked polished. The best photos are pretty people who think that they only way they will look sexy are in unflattering angles and closeups. That was my last one I did, but anyway, I'm working on a couple now to post later. ;)

So yesterday I read about this thing called 'slow sync flash' which is a weird technique that I kind of understand. Anyway, I had my camera out and was just messing with it. Foster, the most adorable kitty in the whole wide world, was sleeping next to me on the couch. I started to snap photos of his adorableness


Kind of like portraits, right? Just with a furry client :P


He was an easy subject to shoot, languidly watching me as I took his picture.


Cutest. Kitty. Ever. And of course, I'm not biased at allll.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment