Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st Party!

So, the most important news of today is that I found my phone! :D Some kind soul returned it to lost and found, where I picked it up and starting squealing. And texting. And calling. And playing games.

It's so nice to have it back.

In other news, I went to my first college party-- aka my roommate/best friend drug me to a party.

*shrug* I didn't have a bad time per se, I just didn't have a good time. It was in a dorm, so there were four dorm rooms which were the 'dancing' rooms aka small torture cells. ;) Justt kiddinnngggg. It was packed, hot, and people were sweaty. There was no way to talk to anyone-- most people were too drunk to talk to anyway.

Oh, well. I left early, and practiced our Shirttails routine with some other girls. I can now say that I've been to a party-- and I also know that I haven't missed out on the others that I chose not to go to. ;)

Anyway, the only way that I went to this party was because I have absolutely no classes tomorrow. Some people there partying had 8 am classes. O.o Not too smart.

Tomorrow, the only thing on the list is possibly laundry, playing for the band director (oh no, not intimidating at all), a walmart run, and shirttails practice for three hours.

Oh the life of a college student ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment