Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cammppinngg Fun

I thought that I would post just a few more camping photos. :)


Here, we were just walking along and came upon a puddle. Reflected in the puddle was the beautiful blue sky above, dotted with white clouds. Just looking at it was beautiful, but as I tried to capture that beauty on my camera, every picture I took seemed to pale in comparison with the reality and I just wrote it off as impossible. That is, until I loaded the pictures into photoshop. With just a little editing, I was able to better bring out the reflection.


More beautiful sunset :)


The next photo is comprised mostly of two photos taken of the sunset. :) I love the colors, even if the quality seems a bit low-- why, I don't know....



Well that's it! If there are any more amazing camping photos I stumble across I'll be sure to post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment