Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quick Update

I do believe that this is the longest that I have gone without posting in a while...sorry! I've been busy-- I'm on vacation now. Last vacation with the family before I go off to college. Which is soon.

Really soon.

Like, one week from today I will be moving into the dorms.

One week.

That's it.

Wow. Umm, yeah. Anyway, one week. I move in, we go on a horseback riding trip :D and then school starts. It's going to be surreal, not walking into Chem everyday, sitting next to Cody, and talking with Brittany. I won't walk with Katie to every class-- I won't have the seven student French class with the sweetest teacher. I'll have all new teachers-- all new classes, all new classmates, all new campus....

Gonna be fun ;)

Anyway, no photos today, just me freaking out about college. That is all.


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment