Monday, August 20, 2012

Moving In

Aka, the day everyone hates.

Don't get me wrong, it's been a blast to finally see all my friends and hang out. I just wish that could all occur without the haul-all-my-stuff-three-flights-up...debacle. I'm living in a forced triple, so there isn't much free space, but that's alright.

Now that all the heavy stuff is finally up here, the next, equally bad part comes. Unpacking.





It's worse than it looks, I promise. Some interesting (not really) housing shenanigans have resulted in three and a half people living in what its meant to be a double.

So. Yeah.

But that will soon be all cleared up, along with our precious floor space.


I hated packing, and unpacking is no more fun. Currently our room is taken over with half-opened boxes, and dreams of free space. Luckily for me I have no class on Tuesday-- when our year officially starts-- so I may have some time to wrangle the mess that is our dorm room.

To Narnia!
 Life has been crazy, and a drastic change from home. It's like I have two lives, one at home and one at school. And the two lives are so different it's hard to imagine myself in the other one. (I really just lied on the couch watching tv??)

The roomies!

That's us!

So I don't have much to say, I just wanted to write a brief update on my college life as a new sophomore. The freshmen are a mere one year younger than us, though we act as though it's ten, reminiscing when we were that 'young', feeling so much more ready for college life than they appear to be.

Anyway, I better get back to unpacking (ha!).

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment