Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunset continued

More on that amazing sunset. ;)


So, the geese...and ducks, though I just called them all geese. My friend-- who was acting the part of the model-- was throwing grass into the water. As they are not the most intelligent creatures, the geese thought we were throwing them food, and came closer. Then all the other geese saw their friends, thought they had food, and headed out way.

Basically, the surrounded us.

It was great for pictures.


Anyway, once the geese got tired of our fake food, they started to float towards more promising waters.

Thus, the silhouettes began.


I don't think anyone understands how much I like out of focus pictures.

I just love how dreamy they are, how indistinct.

The scene is boiled down to the essentials. Sun. Water. All the little things just melt away.


Another thing I like?

Reflections. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment