Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Too Hot.

It's been forever since I last posted! I was up in Iowa with family last weekend, and thus out of wifi zone. Not Iowa, but my grandma's house I guess I should say. ;) Anywayyy another reason that I haven't been posting is that I haven't been outside taking pictures because it is quite simply too hot. When the heat index is 110 and above, I just kind of stay inside. ;)

Yeah. It's been hot. I'm really hoping for some rain to hopefully cool us down a little.

Oh! I know what I want to talk about. Okay, so recently I was on stumbleupon, which is the most amazing website. Anyway, it took me to this online photo editor which was actually really amazing. I think that it is supposed to simulate different emulsion effects you can do to a developing. But that's just a guess.

Anyway, the site is http://pixlr.com/o-matic/ and it is reallyyy good for a photo editing website. Basically there are three steps. Step one you can apply all these actions, like on Photoshop, for different effects. Then, you overly things like bokeh on the photo. Lastly, you can add all different types of frames.

My result:


I'm quite happy with the end result :) I don't like most photo editing websites, but this one is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment