Monday, January 16, 2012

My Break in Photos

My break, sadly, is now over D: Back to like actual life and work now, like physics and calculus. Anyway, I thought I would post a summary of my break, in photos. Note, most of these were taken with my iPhone, so there may be a little lack of quality..;)


These pictures weren't actually taken coming to/from home for Christmas break. This was when I was taking a friend home. Still, same road ;) It's also considerably easier to taken photos when you are not driving. I might happen to know this by experience....



GIFTS

I got some amazing tennis shoes for Christmas; my other ones were literally falling apart. Side note, the stuff on the bottom of tennis shoes is actually important. It's tread. Cutting it off, and then trying to run is not recommended.


I also got the amazing new Zelda game for the Wii. :D :D Zelda was my childhood-- my memories are of my brother and I battling our way through Windwaker, with reliant K playing in the background :)


This actually wasn't supposed to be a Christmas present, but my parents gave my grandmother a similar one, and when I freaked out about just how cool it was, they gave me the other one they had found in France. This summer I plan on buying it film and experimenting with it ;)

CREATIVITY


I was on a creative kick this break. These are my delicious cookies that I whipped up one night on a whim.


These are my newspaper nails ;) Super easy, yet super cool


My greatest creative endeavor, making a skirt. I still haven't decided what I wanted to do with the green fabric-- perhaps cut it and sew it on the skirt rather than just tying it? I don't know.

Anyway, in other news, I traveled back to college yesterday. It was surprisingly hard to leave home, but I knew that after a month, it was time to go back. Classes start Wednesday, and we'll see if this semester is as crazy as last semester. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment