Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Calculus and Frosting

aka, how my first day back at college went. It started with me staying in bed till 9:30, yay for late morning classes, and ended with my eating frosting from the can.


Good stuff ;) I had three of my four classes today; physics II, French II, and Calculus II. I have Intro into Film Studies tomorrow morning at 8:15. Which sounds like an interesting class so I'm excited. :D

Anyway, after classes, and band, and then dinner, we headed to the gym to work out, aka watch the new criminal minds episode. So good!


And now I'm eating my roomie's frosting out of a can. It's really good, even if all I have to eat it with are some crackers.

Still delicious. So worth it.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a short update. I refuse to ignore the blog during college like I did last semester ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment