Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why I Love Hendrix pt 1

I used to do this facebook status, reasons why I love Hendrix. There were some pretty epic ones, like reason #17 I just saw the milky way for the first time, and reason #1 Veasey won shirttails. I haven't written one in a while, but this post is sort of like that on steroids. I can't rank these, they are all equally amazing.


Maybe I love Hendrix so much because the epically amazing orientation trip where we went to a dude ranch?


I mean look at that face. How could you not fall in love?



Maybe it's the amazing friends I have made here?


Seriously. This was Dr. Who night. It was a scary episode ;)


Or maybe it's this wicked arm tattoo I did back in the fall. (temp! promise;)
((and okay, maybe this isn't entirely relevant, but hey, check out that tat))


Perhaps it's because we have Sundaes every Thursday??


Or maybe it's this amazing little coffee shop we have, just down the street. Perfect for spending a lazy night with friends.


Or could it be because sitting out under a tree and reading a book is a perfectly common sight? ((Les Mis if anyone is curious;))

I realized that there was no way that I could cram everything I love about Hendrix into one post so! Stay tuned for pt 2...and maybe pt 3...and maybe more depending on how many pictures I have ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment